My name is Radu and I am addicted to 1/72

Here's where you can tell us all about yourself - as much or little as you'd like. But of course, the more we know, the more we can get to know you!
radu

My name is Radu and I am addicted to 1/72

Post by radu » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Among other periods I model in 1/72 there is WW II of course. All combatants. I am not wargaming yet, because for the last 10 years I didn't finish any army to my liking. I do enjoy the modelling though, and build 1/72 and 1/76 in different units. I will not bore you with my progress so far, however I will say that I use repainted diecasts, resins, whitemetals and of course plastics. QB are great, allowing me to finish quicker a 22+ tanks german battalion or 17+ tanks british regiment. I buy all models that are available, and thus have a good knowledge about compatibility. Historical accuracy is very important to me.
Thank you Armourfast for reviving the forum and the brand, after the severe loss we all have mourned.

sandsmodels

Re: My name is Radu and I am addicted to 1/72

Post by sandsmodels » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:59 am

welcome to the gang

radu

Post by radu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I have to say that the gang seems very busy with other interests now. The forum in it's new form is slower than the preceding one. I hadn't registered for the preceding one, but came with some enthusiasm to this one. Milgeek was so active previously and he isn't here now. I miss him. I just hope that eventually the forum will take off and that there would be a reason to go to this forum on a daily basis. I will try to help out in this regard.

sandsmodels

Post by sandsmodels » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:19 pm

yes sadly we seem a bit short of posters on here lately