What's Next?

We're all interested to know "what's next" so this is where Tracy, Nicholas & the team will be able to share with us what's on the bench & the progress it's making into full production. But please be patient as things don't always go smoothly!
JaimeMolina

What's Next?

Post by JaimeMolina » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:10 am

Hi all,

I believe Colin said some months ago that some future releases were already decided but that it was early to announce them... maybe now would be a good time? Pretty please with sugar on top? :mrgreen:

Hardcastlehotspur

Re: What's Next?

Post by Hardcastlehotspur » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:32 pm

Would make a nice Armourfast Christmas to be advised what is in the pipeline.

adt70hk

Post by adt70hk » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Indeed!

Armourfast-Colin

Post by Armourfast-Colin » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi Guys,
I'd like to be able to let you know what's next off the line, unfortunately, I've not been able to fully prize out the schedule of Tracy & Nicholas... :evil:
There were two on it last time that we spoke... one of which got me quite excited :lol: and the other which was 8-) Just need to get them into production!
Hopefully, we'll be speaking early in the new year when I'll have another go at them :mrgreen:

Hardcastlehotspur

Post by Hardcastlehotspur » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Thanks Armourfast-Colin. Will keep coming back to the Forum to check on progress.

Armourfast-Colin

Post by Armourfast-Colin » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi HH,
Hopefully, 2019 will see a resurgence in postings to the Forum as it has been a little quiet...

I'll have a battalion of StuGs to show off once painting complete (mix of IIIs & IVs with StuH 42s as support & a couple pf PSC ones as "Command vehicles" as they look slightly different & are therefore easy to spot in our rules)

Cheers
Colin