What's next?

We're all interested to know "what's next" so this is where Tracy, Nicholas & the team will be able to share with us what's on the bench & the progress it's making into full production. But please be patient as things don't always go smoothly!
Hardcastlehotspur

What's next?

Post by Hardcastlehotspur » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Great to see the M18 Hellcat about to be issued to the eagerly waiting war gamers.
The big question now is:
What is the next introduction likely to be?

Armourfast-Colin

Re: What's next?

Post by Armourfast-Colin » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:42 pm

I had a chat with both Tracy & Nicholas earlier in the week & we discussed some ideas regarding what might be next...at this point, I'm soooo tempted to list them out, but it will only get lots of people drooling :lol: so I won't

We discussed a number of things that Tony had "on the drawing board" & I think that will be the first pool of resources

And then, of course, there's a ... <NO! Stop it!>

But hopefully, there are other non-specific kit things on the horizon which will make a difference moving forward...

But it would be unfair of me, at the moment, to share these... sorry

Hardcastlehotspur

Post by Hardcastlehotspur » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:29 pm

I quite understand. Will try and be a little more patient and keep tabs on the forum.

Robbie041

Post by Robbie041 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:33 am

I was wondering what is in the pipeline .

Armourfast-Colin

Post by Armourfast-Colin » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi Robbie,
There's some interesting stuff ahead based upon the conversation that I had with Tracy & Nick during my regular visit en route back from the beaches of Normandy, however, at the moment, they're keeping it quite close to their chests to give them the best chance of getting their stuff to market before others.

The reason for this is that, as yet, they don't use CAD for all of the parts of all of their kits & so from idea to box is a slower process than other methods (though it does provide more opportunities for "tweaks" along the way).

What I will say is what we discussed as being in the pipeline could see me having to either...
a) avoid my wife over the coming months, or
b) find an excuse why my "to build" shelves are overflowing

As some of you know, I build on a 1 kit to 1 "real" tank unit basis...so when a new one comes out... Eek! :lol:

So, whilst this doesn't answer your question directly, hopefully, it provides something to keep the juices flowing...

Robbie041

Post by Robbie041 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 am

if that means we see some new kits soon than I guess I can wait.