Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Encyclopedia of Aircraft Modelling Techniques Vol. 3
Volume #3 of the definitive encyclopedia of model aircraft. This third volume covers in depth through its 200 pages and more than 900 pictures the following subjects:
- Preparation and priming of all kind of surfaces before paint.
- Pre-shading for highlight panels and surfaces.
- All kind of camouflages, including base coats, monotone camouflages, chipped camouflages and the most complex multi-tone camouflages schemes.
- Airbrush highlights and fading.
- How to paint wood parts of all kind.
- Insignias, numerals and stencils.
- Shadings with inks
Out of stock